Problem (multiple clients)
- A medium-sized company (> 300 employees) has a small IT department. A local IT partner is relied on for extended support, server administration and installations.
- An internal, full-time CIO, who provides support for development of IT, IT strategy and architecture, choice of systems, contract design and other, more complex IT-related issues, is not paying off.
- The management does not have an advisory partner for development of IT in relation to the ongoing expansion of the company.
Contribution of ResultONE
- Takeover of the CIO function for a few hours a week. Decision-making on IT issues, representation and assertion of IT considerations internally and externally. Management of IT, management of partners and contracts. Ensuring availability of relevant expertise
- Consulting partner for management, ensuring ongoing balance between corporate strategy and development of IT
- Cost-benefit ratio optimal for the company
- Resolution of conflicts of interest and – where necessary – clean escalation structure